Blue Graded (Moderate) Singletrack Guided Ride
Experience beautiful flowing singletrack in the heart of the Surrey Hills
The Surrey Hills are home to some of the finest forest MTB trails in the South-East of the England. Much of the very best singletrack can be found on Holmbury Hill.
Come along for a quick guided ride down some of these classic trails; all cleverly joined up by your experienced local mountain bike guide.
This blue graded (moderate) singletrack ride is suitable for rookie riders and above and will consist of a combination of some the following singletrack:
- Yoghurt Pots (aka Parklife or Rollercoaster)
- Secret Squirrel (aka Russian Roulette)
- Deer Trail (aka Salsa Trali or Delirium)
- Jerk Chicken
- Reservoir Dogs
- Pulp Fiction
- Twig's Trail (aka Jess's Trail)
- Surfer Rosa
- Van Gogh's Missing Ear
- Telegraph Road (or Row)
Is this guided ride right for me?
Please read the following description. If this sounds like you, then you're perfect for this ride:
- This is a Level 2 ride and therefore you should be already confident and competent in all aspects of our Level 2 course - Singletrack Fundamentals
- You have some experience of riding off road and may have tried green, blue and perhaps even red graded trails before at a trail centre or similar venue
- You can already ride confidently on narrow trails with small rocks, roots and steps
- You participate in formal exercise at least once per week, though not necessarily on a bike
- You can ride up steep terrain at a steady pace
- You can ride for comfortably for two to three hours
- You are aged 18 and over unless accompanied by an adult also participating on the course
If this sounds a little beyond your current skill and fitness level, please consider participating in one of our Singletrack Fundamentals courses first.
Although guided rides are flexible they will usually keep to the following programme:
- 14:00-14:10 Arrival at ride venue, introductions and equipment check
- 14:10-16:00 Guided ride
- 16:00 Ride ends
Get ride notes
Find out more about this ride including venue information, directions and a full equipment list
© 2009-2021 Astounding Adventures Limited • Company Number 7825247 • Privacy Statement • Contact Us