Make a Booking
To finalise your booking please complete the following form.
Having Problems? Just call us on 0333 121 2125 and we'll try to help out.
What happens next?
Once you click 'Send Booking' we will:
- Forward you to WorldPay where we'll take your credit or debit card payment
- Send you an email booking confirmation which includes course timings, course location including travel instructions and equipment required. Please allow 24 hours for this to arrive.
Please note your booking will only be secure once we have received full payment of the course fees.
Cancellations by the Customer
- Changes or cancellations must be made in writing and sent either by post, fax or email and are subject to a £10 admin fee. Until the customer has received confirmation the original booking remains valid.
- Changes or cancellations within 5 office days (Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays) of the start date are liable for the full course fee. Please see our booking terms & conditions.
- We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation and curtailment insurance (please see insurance side panel).
Cancellations by Astounding Adventures Limited
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that courses run, occasionally we may need to cancel courses due to dangerous or unsuitable conditions. We will endeavour to give as much notice as is practicably possible.
- The company will notify the customer of cancellation as soon as practicable where participant numbers, as a result of either customer(s) cancellation or booked numbers, have failed to reach a workable minimum.
- In the event of cancellation by the company, customers will be offered either, an account credit to the value of any payments (cash or voucher) which may then be used against the purchase of future advertised events, or another booking for the same course on a different advertised date of the customer’s choosing.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel and activity insurance to cover cancellation and curtailment, personal accident, public liability, medical and emergency expenses and your personal belongings whilst on your course.
You should note that many travel insurance policies exclude cover for certain sporting activities, you should carefully check the terms of any proposed insurance policy to ensure that it meets your requirements.
Buying as a gift?
Please note we cannot accept gift bookings from third parties for courses and rides above Level 1 without first speaking with the gift recipient.
This is to ensure that participants satisfy any prerequisites that are required.
As an alternative gift purchase please consider buying a Singletrack School Gift Voucher.
If in doubt please call us on 0333 121 2125.
Participants aged under 18 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian unless you are booking them on kids only courses.
Pick-up/drop-off from Guildford rail station
We are able to provide limited transfers for you and your equipment to and from Guildford rail station if required.
We charge £25 per group (up to five people and bikes).
Please note this service is subject to availability.
© 2009-2021 Astounding Adventures Limited • Company Number 7825247 • Privacy Statement • Contact Us